20 kW Generator 20RESB Single Phase, Natural Gas | LP
The Kohler® Advantage
- High Quality Power | Kohler home generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
- Extraordinary Reliability | Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a premium five-year or 2000 hour warranty.
- Perfect for Tight Lot Lines | Can be placed as close as 18 inches from your home or small business, providing installation flexibility even on smaller lots. *
- Powerful Performance | Exclusive PowerBoost™ technology provides excellent starting power.
- Fast Response | Kohler's unique Fast-Response™ excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short-circuit capability.
- Quiet Operation | Kohler home generators provide quiet, neighborhood-friendly performance.
- RDC2 Controller
- One One digital controller manages both the generator set and transfer switch functions (with optional Model RXT transfer switch)
- Designed for today's most sophisticated electronics
- Electronic speed control responds quickly to varying household demand
- Digital voltage regulation protects your sensitive electronics from harmonic distortion and unstable power quality
- Wo-line, backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast is easy to read, even in direct sunlight or low light
- Kohler Command PRO Engine Features
- Kohler Command PRO® OHV engine with hydraulic valve lifters for reliable performance without routine valve adjustment or lengthy break-in requirements
- Powerful, reliable air-cooled performance
- Simple field conversion between natural gas and LPG fuels while maintaining emission certification
- Aluminum Sound Enclosure and Skid
- Wind rated up to 181mph
- Weather-resistant cashmere textured finish
- Designed for Easy Installation
- Hinged, locking roof
- Fuel and electrical connections through the enclosure wall eliminate the need for stub-ups through the bottom
- Load connection terminal block allows easy field wiring
- Designed for outdoor installation only
- Meets emission regulations for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) with both natural gas and LPG Note: CARB does not regulate emergency standby generators with outputs less than 50 HP. Only the EPA standards apply.
- UL 2200 listed (60 Hz model)
- CSA certification available (60 Hz model)
- 5-year/2000 hour warranty for on-grid (standby) applications in locations served by a reliable utility source
*Unless otherwise directed by local codes. Generator must be located away from doors, windows, and fresh air intakes. See the installation manual for guidelines.
Learn More Today