24 kW Generator 24RCL Single Phase or 3 Phase, Natural Gas | LPG
|Rated kW LP||23.5 kw|
|Rated kW NG||21 kw|
|Amps LP||100 amps|
|Amps NG||87 amps|
|Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V||59 kVa|
|Alternator Note||All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available.|
|Displacement||2.2 L (134.25 cu. in.)|
|Horsepower||NG 36 HP, LP 40 HP|
|Enclosure Material||Steel | Aluminum|
|Sound Output During Weekly Exercise||55 dB(A)|
|Sound Output During Full-speed Operation||61 dB(A)|
|Response Time||10 seconds|
|Warranty||Premium five-year limited warranty|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Certifications/Listings||CSA | EPA | UL 2200|
|Automatic Transfer Switch Included||No|
|Remote Monitoring Available||Yes|
|Off Grid / Utility Backup||Utility Backup|
|Alternator Type||4-Pole, Rotating Field|
|Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load?||199 cfh|
|Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load?||84 cfh|
|Cylinder Arrangement||Inline-4 cylinder|
|Dimensions||1880mm x 836mm x 1146mm (74 in. x 32.9 in. x 45.1 in.)|
|Engine Model||KG22204, 2.2L, 4-Cycle|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas | LPG|
|Frequency||50 Hz | 60 Hz|
|Phase||Single Phase of 3 Phase|
|Voltage @ 60 Hz||120/240|
|Digital Voltage Regulation||±1.0%|
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 24 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running.*
- Powerful | In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
- Smart | You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
- Premium Warranty | We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that’s built to last.
- Quiet | Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that’s similar to a normal conversation.
- Innovative | This generator’s patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
The Power You Need
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 24RCL provides 100 amps on LPG and 87 amps on natural gas.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 24RCL at 37kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by Kohler KG2204 industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
The Conveniences You Expect
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 55 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Optional steel enclosure is available
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit (LCM or Load Shed Kit compatible with single phase generators only).