60 kW Generator 60RCL Single Phase, Natural Gas | LP
|Rated kW LP||59 kw|
|Rated kW NG||57 kw|
|Amps LP||246 amps|
|Amps NG||238 amps|
|Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V||144 kVa|
|Alternator Note||All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available.|
|Displacement||5.7 L (350 cu. in.)|
|Sound Output During Weekly Exercise||61 dB(A)|
|Sound Output During Full-speed Operation||61 dB(A)|
|Response Time||10 seconds|
|Warranty||Premium five-year limited warranty|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Certifications/Listings||CSA | EPA | UL 2200|
|Automatic Transfer Switch Included||No|
|Remote Monitoring Available||Yes|
|Off Grid / Utility Backup||Utility Backup|
|Alternator Type||4-Pole, Rotating Field|
|Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load?||520 cfh|
|Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load?||190 cfh|
|Controller||RDC@ Digital Controller|
|Dimensions||2280mm x 836mm x 1147mm (89.8 in. x 32.9 in. x 45.2 in.)|
|Engine Manufacturer/Description||General Motors|
|Engine Model||Industrial Powertrain Vortec 5.7L|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas | LP|
|Voltage @ 60 Hz||120/240|
|Digital Voltage Regulation||±0.5%|
Reliable power for very large residential or small business needs. Built to weather the storms, hard-working 60/80/100 kW KOHLER® generators with industrial-grade engines keep your family comfortable and your business running when a utility failure or storm knocks out power.
- Powerful | In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
- Smart | In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
- Premium warranty | You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
- Quiet | Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that’s similar to a normal conversation.
- Innovative | This generator’s patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
The Power You Need
- Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 38RCL provides 158 amps on natural gas or LPG, the 48RCL provides 200 amps on natural gas or LPG, and the 60RCL provides 238 amps on natural gas and 246 amps on LPG.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 38RCL at 95kVA at 240V, 48RCL at 113kVA at 240V and 60RCL at 144kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
- Powered by General Motors Vortec automotive-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
The Conveniences You Expect
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61 dBA at full speed and 61 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, including built-in base that eliminates need for concrete mounting pad and simple terminal block for easy field connections
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Generator Management System 3.1 or higher and Programmable Interface Monitor